The New Door Ambassadors Council is a passionate group of professionals committed to increasing awareness of New Door’s mission throughout the Bay Area.
Membership on the council is an exciting opportunity to support New Door’s important work while gaining professional experience in community-building, event planning, and fundraising.
Ways to Get Involved
- Networking: Increase corporate engagement and investment, opening doors to new corporate relationships, strengthening existing ones, and serving as an advocate for increased engagement or support.
- Event Planning: Support the planning and execution of a signature event to support New Door.
- Youth Activities: Attend skill-building workshops with Employment Program interns. Support an event for 120+ New Door youth and alumni by volunteering your time on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving or securing in-kind donations. Recruit a diverse group of Alameda County volunteers to fulfill workshop needs in the East Bay.
Members are encouraged to participate in as many New Door activities, meetings, and events as possible, with the number of get-togethers averaging about one 1.5 hour event every two months.
- Financial Commitment: Members are expected to give and/or raise a minimum of $1,000 annually and make New Door one of her or his top philanthropic priorities.
- Terms: Members are asked to serve 1-year terms. There are no term limits.
- Engagement: Members are asked to lead or actively participate in a minimum of one support projects annually and are encouraged to participate in ongoing program volunteer opportunities.
Ready to become a New Door Ambassador? Email Joanna Reilly for more information and to receive an application.
New Door Ambassadors Council
Greg VandenBoschChair, Board LiaisonAlden SeaboltBlendAlyssa TaylorRippleAndrew MattinglyTPGAnn Lee SteinbergSentinel Dome Partners, LLCAugie HongRiverwood Capital ManagementDevon DufauxHellman & Friedman, LLCGreg MatthewsAnacapa PartnersKaren HongKathleen VignosKristin HerzogConstellation BrandsMadelyn LemusHipcampMelissa RocqueApple/SNP CommunicationsMike ShweSarah WilsonTed MarschallRoute One Investment CompanyTyler ConnollyGordon and Betty Moore Foundation