Ashbury Images provides screen printed and embroidered apparel. We also provide custom-designed promotional products, kitting, fulfillment and drop shipping for a wide range of clients across the country. Ashbury isn’t just an ordinary screen printer. We are a $2 million social enterprise that provides paid internships, training and support to disconnected youth ages 16-24. Ashbury Images is a strong, stable business with room to grow. We are looking for a full time Account Executive to grow our apparel, promo and fulfillment revenue.
Reporting to the Assistant GM and GM, the Account Executive is responsible for managing all aspects of new customer development, including prospect list creation, cold calling, qualifying, making effective sales presentations and closing sales opportunities.
The Account Executive must be able to work independently, communicate effectively, and adequately answer customer’s questions, concerns, and overcome objections. Must be able to work around youth within our shop.
This is an in-office position. You will also need to be available to make short trips to your customers or vendors as needed.
- Creating and prioritizing prospect lists
- Contacting cold and warm prospective customers to obtain appointments for sales meetings.
- Creating and sending marketing materials to prospects
- Preparing quotes based on approved price list, securing order approval, entering orders into system following defined payment terms, approving any artwork, providing shipping information, and communicating final ship date to customer.
- Following up with customers, including thank you notes, evaluations, and follow-up calls to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales quotas.
- Provide customers with the highest standard of customer service through follow up contact and consultation after the sale to protect and grow market share.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following characteristics and skills:
- Excellent customer service skills, customer empathy and patience
- Exceptional interpersonal, relationship building skills, coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, follow through, and attention to detail
- A driven, decisive, organized, and results oriented approach
- Comfort and experience working in a very fast-paced and creative work environment
- Willingness to work with at-risk youth and role model appropriate behavior
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel,
- Filemaker/Shopworks experience a huge plus
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related area or its equivalent, desired but not required
Please send résumé and cover letter explaining why you’re a great fit for this position and salary requirements to: email@example.com.