The time and talents of volunteers are a large part of New Door's success in helping youth become work-ready and self-sufficient.
There are many ways to get involved at New Door. We always need volunteers to help in the following ways:
- Tutor a young person for 1-3 hours weekly
- Interview youth during a mock interview workshop
- Help youth polish their resumes during a resume workshop
- Share your story at our career panel workshop
- Cook a meal or healthy snack for our youth interns
- Help assemble administrative mailings
- Offer pro-bono graphic design skill
Want to get involved? Email Maria at email@example.com.