Banking on Youth is a bold $10 million integrated fundraising campaign to support our vision of providing 2,000 jobs for disconnected youth in the next decade. All gifts made between now and December 2014 will support our annual program costs and our expansion.
We dream of making a bigger impact because we are currently serving only a fraction of the 8,000 disconnected youth in San Francisco. We need to invest in a bigger building and expanded programming to transform thousands more young lives who will, in turn, transform their future families and communities.
Our Threshold Campaign Goals:
- Provide 2000 jobs for disconnected youth in the next decade
- Acquire a 2x larger facility to serve 3x the number of youth
- Help 85%+ of graduates go on to next jobs/further education
- In April of 2013, we purchased a 14,250 sq. ft. building 3x the size of our current warehouse and is 50% larger than projected (below). We could not have found a building without our dedicated pro-bono real estate task force, and could not have funded it without the audacious generosity of our Threshold Campaign donors.
- After 18 months of searching over 22 buildings, we found a new home! Program growth has been limited by our current space, and we look forward to expanding our services to more youth in 2014.
- With construction underway currently, we anticipate being able to move in December 2013.