AmeriCorps VISTA Program Analyst & Operations Coordinator
At New Door Ventures and our social enterprise businesses, we are always looking to meet people who are interested in helping young adults prepare for the modern workforce. If you want to be part of a high performing team that serves the greater good — both on a daily basis and over the long haul — we want to hear from you. New Door Ventures helps at-risk youth get ready for work and life. Through real opportunities to work and learn, we provide assistance to young people ages 16-24 who need support in making the increasingly difficult transition to adulthood. We provide youth with the meaningful jobs and training that they need to succeed in the workplace, and the personal support they need for the rest of life. We offer a comprehensive approach to helping youth succeed through:
- Paid Jobs- job internships in nonprofit businesses we own and community businesses/organizations with whom we partner.
- Job Readiness- Skill-building training in workshop settings with topics ranging from interviewing and resume writing to personal finance and nutrition.
- Supportive Community- Community-building activities that provide youth with a chance to lead, a chance to succeed and a chance to try something new.
- We also offer 1:1 support with highly skilled case managers.
New Door Ventures’ Learning and Evaluation Department works to improve key processes and procedures to increase the overall organization’s ability to serve more youth with training and internships. The Program Analyst and Operations VISTA will support the Youth Development program by:
- Assessing, establishing, and strengthening the data and evaluation structures relating to program operations, outreach, and client youth feedback. This will inform all of New Door Ventures programs and its two social enterprises (Ashbury Images and Pedal Revolution).
- Assist with process creation for recommended evaluation and data collection changes for programs and operations.
- Entrepreneurial opportunity to develop data collection and analysis systems for our existing programs and new graduate support (Bridge) program.
- Additionally, the VISTA will provide support for improving operational systems to meet the needs of our growing programs and expanded regional service area.
Go to the opportunity listing and complete the AmeriCorps VISTA application process.