Screen Printing Production Lead-Ashbury Images
Ashbury Images provides screen printed, embroidered apparel, promotional goods as well as kitting/fulfillment. Ashbury isn’t just an ordinary screen printer. We are a $2 million nonprofit social enterprise that provides job skill training and support to disconnected youth ages 16-24. Ashbury is a strong, stable business with room to grow. We are looking for a full time screen printing Production Lead to help our growth.
The Production Lead oversees all screen printing operations, from receipt of goods and final art to on-time delivery of finished product.
- Business Growth:
- Help plan for and execute Ashbury’s production goals
- Work with production staff on press at times to facilitate meeting production timelines
- Educate all printers on new techniques – continue to learn yourself
- Plan, assist and direct work on a daily and weekly basis
- Keep production on schedule
- Develop and adjust schedules to meet the production order needs
- Determine all aspects of job set-up
- Quality Control and Improvement:
- Monitor press operations and printed image for quality and production speed
- Inspect and approve press set-ups – problem solving help
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for all staff
- Recommend measures to improve production efficiency, quality, and equipment performance
- Keep to a maintenance program on all equipment
- Ability to inspire and lead a team.
- 3-5 years of production lead experience in a manufacturing environment. Screen printing experience a must
- Strong skills in planning and scheduling
- Comfort and experience working in a very fast-paced and creative work environment
- Willingness to work with disadvantaged young adults and maintain a model of appropriate work environment
- Computer skills a must – Outlook, Excel, Word and the ability to learn our production software
Salary, commission and benefits are very competitive with businesses of a similar size.
Please send résumé and cover letter explaining why you’re a great fit for this position and salary requirements to: email@example.com